WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^ CLARA JESSLYN WIDJAJA

Friday, November 19, 2010

shs:(

hello..new school, everyone..
i think this is so bad..
i actually hate to be in shs.
i've grown older..
i really can't forget my memories in jhs .
and now?
what can i do in the new school?
i dont recognize anyone.
i hate to be in my new class.
there's always many person, like a,e,f,b,d,y,c,m,and the others who really hate me .
and i dont understand, what's my mistake?
talk to them? ...never.
make a noise? never.
smater than ? maybe..this' the problem i think.
if they don't envy to me, so, what's the problem?
they talk about me all the time.
in class, or the other.
do you know how sad i am when i step on the shs?
i dont like it.really.
why do they always destroy my days?
why do they always disturb me with the bad talks or anything?
im really tired. tired of everything.
at school, i have a lot of test, assignments, group works and anything.
i can't hang out everyweek , though.
my life is changed...
and i hate this.
but what can i do?
i just know, God always be in my side, and helps me all the time.
i just know, i just believe Him all the time.
no one can be believed.
they are such an idiot and a liar.
they are really really a good person.
but why do they have a really bad behavior?
they are rich, aren't they?
please.
stop talking .
just shut your mouth.
and please.
i always pray for all of you.
so that all of you can survive and realize that you're such an idiot to do this all.
please....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!