WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^ CLARA JESSLYN WIDJAJA

Saturday, March 5, 2011

i love korea!

hey! my blog! how are you? i think it has been ages when i wrote something on you . now i just wanna tell you..i really love all about korea .i like some actors, a lot of songs and dramas.
it's too incredible! i can't lie! it's really fun! now, i'll mention it one by one. first! i'll start from actors and actress.

ACTORS :
1. Kim Hyun Joong

He's the greatest actor and singer in Seoul. I really really love him so much. He's too handsome, too smart, tall, kind, funny, and has an incredible voice! He's too perfect for me. He had been got a gold medal for mathematic olympiad , started when he was in the elementary school. He was born on 6th June 1986. He has an elder brother. I'm so damn love Kim Hyun Joong too much. I have a lot of songs who's sung by him. He's really my idol. Saranghae!

2. Kim Soo Hyun

He's charming, good-looking, and very young. He's so funny and really handsome. He always smile and it makes me crazy! I love him. He's very great in Dream High Drama. He has a great voice too. it supposed him to be a great singer while young.

3. Park Jung Min

AH! I really love him so much! He's really kind and funny! i love him! he's perfect!

4. Heo Young Saeng

He has a brilliant voice and very good looking. He's very young, and of course, he has a brilliant talent too.

5. Kim Kyu Jong

Kyu Jong Oppa is very young, smart, and good-looking. His song is very great to me.

6. Kim Hyung Jun

aa! He's the baby of SS501. He's the cutest. I like him <3

ahh. too many actors that i love. so i can't tell it all. 6 is enough :)

ACTRESS

1. Suzy

I like her! she's too young! 16 years old. and she could act in dream high drama to be a very great girl. She's too beautiful and very stylish. She's charming and kind. She has a good voice too. ah!

2. Jung So Min

She acted with Hyun Joong Oppa in korean drama : playful kiss. She's great, beautiful, and charming. She's funny.


BAND & SINGERS

1. SS501
2. 2 p.m.
3. Super Junior.
4. SHINee.
5. Rain.
6. IU.
7. FT.Island.
8. CN. Blue.
9. MBLAQ.
10. Infinite.
11. SECRET.
12. JYJ
13. TVXQ.
14. Girls Generation.
15. Miss A.
16. T-ARA.
17. G.NA.
18. BoA.
19. After School.
20. Lee Seung Gi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!