WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^ CLARA JESSLYN WIDJAJA

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday , Daddy !

you have been there
and i know , you always be there
you showed me everything
you teach me the life's lessons
you made me
who i am today
by being a special person
you give me
eveything which i need
you tell me
how to be a good person
you ask me
to do new something
you change me
for being the best person
you know
everything which i love
you know
everything in my heart
but...
do you know ?
you're the 1st man who hold my heart
you're master for everything
thank you for being my daddy
today......
is your special day
i just wanna say :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY !
i LOVE you, Dad .
yesterday
Now
and
Forever
PS*
i'm sorry because i can't give you a special thing.
i hope you always be happy,dad.
i'm so sorryyyy for everything .
cause i know ,
i am not a good child .
and i am not perfect like the other childs.
but..
i will run for youuu
do you know what i mean ?
i hope you will understand ( :
~20th SEPTEMBER 2009~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!