WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^ CLARA JESSLYN WIDJAJA

Monday, July 6, 2009

i am not perfect!

apakah ada manusia yang bener-bener 100% sempurna ??

i think no human that can be the perfect one.

do you know this life is so beautiful ?

i know that.

but, my night is always full of my tears.

i remember my memories when i was a child.

i remember my memories at school.

i remember my mom and my dad always teach me many things that i cannot do.

they are really kind.

but, sometimes, i hate both of them.

i don't know why.

but, in fact is like that.

i just know i'm disappointed. i'm sad.

every night, i always think about my mom, my dad, and my family.

today, i'm sad, cause my mother say : "you are so lazy! you are always annoyed me! you cannot do anything well! you just can make many problems! you ____________________________" to me.

yeah, i realize , i'm like that.

i cannot do anything.
i cannot do anything well.
i just make the problem comes.

i'm so silly.

i know, that is human being.

i cannot be the perfect human.

but, i just hope, i'll do my best for my family.

cause i don't want make my parents be dissapointed.

but, i know 1 thing that can i do.

study well at school.

i know i have talent.

but, i also know that someone don't agree with my decision if i want to run in the music world.

therefore, i cannot stop to hope that.

but, one message that you must know although it is not important for you :

"be the human isn't easy. many problems will come. no one can be the perfect human. how's your life, your destiny, your fate isn't important. we just need approve it well. cause we know, God made everything is perfect in this world... don't be hopeless, and find what's life......."

i will run to express my love.
i know ,
I'm not perfect
but, i will be the perfect one day...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!